http://bestflights.co.za/europe/ireland/galway – Visit for extra data on Galway, Ireland.
Galway, the fifth largest metropolis in Ireland, is the foremost hub for guests to West Ireland. The metropolis has a multicultural vibrance and due to this fact is also called “The city of the Tribes”. Galway is also called a scenic getaway with a wonderful nightlife and charming pedestrianized streets with numerous pubs and cafes. According the 2011 census the town has a inhabitants of 75 414 folks.
What to see / do
• Galway Cathedral — One of the most important and most dominating buildings in Galway.
• Galway City Museum — Exhibitions specializing in the medieval city.
• Spanish Arch — A sixteenth century bastion
• St. Nicholas Church — The largest medieval parish church in Ireland.
• Lynch’s Castle — Formerly owned by the fourteen tribes which dominated the town centuries in the past.
• Salmon Weir Bridge — The bridge crosses the Corrib from the cathedral to the courthouse.
• Galway Arts Festival — A celebration of the performing and visible arts in July yearly.
• Galway Loves Theatre
• Roundstone Summer Festival — A pageant of music, enjoyable, laughter and video games for all ages.
• Clarenbridge Oyster Festival — Great pageant stuffed with good meals, drinks, music and leisure.